The Darndest Things You See in India – Part 4 (Park Signs)
- Park timings seem to mirror temple timings though I haven’t verified whether the park is actually closed between 10am and 4pm.
- Only clockwise walking. Compliance rate is similar to that for the One-way and Maintain Lane Discipline signs you see on Indian roads.
- Fencing around the fountain for exercises – interesting phrase I say. Btw, the word fountain is merely aspirational.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness. If all the non-park public spaces were 1/10th as clean as the Koramangala parks, now THAT would be aspirational!
- In Indian English, “Dirty” can take the form of a verb.
- Playing in the Park prohibited? Aw come on!